Org Chart creation problem

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Sep 12 20:10:42 EDT 2002

Hi Abby,
If you don't want to relate your cost centers directly to your org chart,
then use RESPONSIBILITY RULES not Z-tables.  Responsibility rules are a
lot more flexible than z-tables and fart quicker to set up.
Covered in the book of course... but also in the SAP Library help.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book