SAP-WUG Archives

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Sep 12 12:04:34 EDT 2002

The full URL still works http://www.webflow.com/MITWorkflow/wfsearch.asp
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Phillips, Tim"
                    <Tim.Phillips at ser.co        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    m>                          cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: SAP-WUG Archives
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    12.09.2002 16:42
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi Thad,

Yeah, I noticed that too this morning.

You can still get to them, tho' - try:

http://skyhopper.netnation.com/webflow/wfsearch_real_Nts.asp

As to how long that'll be working for, I'm not sure.

Regards,

Tim