Initialised object reference

Parag Joshi paragjoshi at ureach.com
Wed Sep 11 15:40:08 EDT 2002

Hi Steve,

Looking at the SWE2 records:
BUS2032 CHANGED WF90000003

If active, receiver WF90000003 will be started whenever BUS2032
CHANGED event is raised. If it has a dialog task, users will
get the workitem.  With the naming convention of the workflow,
looks like it is a custom workflow created by a workflow
developer. Please check whether this workflow receiver is
active in SWE2, there will be a check box to indicate that. My
suspicion is that dialog task is marked as general task, with
no selected agents so everyone in the system is receiving the
workitem.

Talk to the developer of WF90000003 and find out the purpose of
this workflow. Way to find developer is to check the attributes
of WF90000003, display it through transaction PFTC.

If WF90000003 is needed, then 'check FM' will have to be
attached to the SWE2, so that custom workflow is started only
under certain conditions, avoiding duplicate workitems.

Regards.

Parag Joshi.
Workflow Consultant.
Indianapolis, USA.