Processing tasks outside SAP

Aydin, Kemal (Kemal)** CTR ** aydink at lucent.com
Wed Sep 11 09:44:58 EDT 2002

Jose,

You can use SAPFORM or WebFORM for that purpose, but this solution =
requires some development. Here is the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/EN/91/72b31a590611d2a5aa0060087=
a79ea/frameset.htm

Thanks,
Kemal

have SAP license, they rarely log on to the system. This is obviously a =
problem with authorization processes. To resolve the problem I =
suggested that we make the workflow folders available in for eg MS =
Outlook. I've been going through the SAP help and they suggest the use =
of SAP MAPI. Other than that, I've not found the sap help very helpful. =
So, my question is, where do the workflow folders reside if we were to =
implement this ie are they part of the normal Outlook folders? From the =
help I gather there is no further changes needed to the work items. Is =
this correct, or am I missing something? Is it a mission to install the =
SAP MAPI? Must it be installed per machine?
>=20
> Does any-one have an alternative suggestion?
>=20
> Thanks.
>=20
> Regards
>=20
> Jos> =E9
>=20
> "This information is intended only for the person or entity to which =
it is addressed and
> may contain private, confidential, proprietary and/or privileged =
material and may be subject
> to confidentiality agreements.
>=20
> Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or any other use of or =
taking of any action in
> reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other than the =
intended recipient,
> is prohibited.
>=20
> If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete =
the material from all
> storage media.
>=20
> The company is neither liable for proper, complete transmission of =
the information contained
> in this communication, any delay in its receipt or that the mail is =
virus-free"