Workflow task or user exit

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Sep 10 20:58:19 EDT 2002

John,
You need to explain your business scenario before we can give
an opinion on whether it is suitable for workflow.
Usually workflow is used for ongoing communication/follow-on
processes after the purchase requisition.
However we really need to understand what you are trying to do
before we could make a call on which approach is better for your
scenario.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)