Implementaion of Business Workplace

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Sep 10 20:53:56 EDT 2002

Hi Khondakar Golam Mowla,
Please look on OSS - there are several notes in this area
explaining how all the config needs to be set up and what
needs to be done on the mail server also.
If you still can't get it working suggest you follow
through via OSS - the XP integration is still fairly new
so its probably best to go straight to SAP on this one
as not many other people will have it yet.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book