Workflow and PReq Release Procedures

Parag Joshi paragjoshi at ureach.com
Thu Sep 5 14:52:46 EDT 2002

Hi Tara,

I've had similar requirement before from the client before on
Purchase order side. I had to do lot of customization of
business object, events, dialog task and workflow definition.

Regards.

Parag Joshi.
Workflow Consultant.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Tara Wilbanks (TARA.C.WILBANKS at customs.treas.gov)
wrote:

> Thank you, Sue and all others who responded.  I want to take
the scenario
> one step further.  The users want to get one workitem per
PReq with all
> line items that he is required to approve.  However, they do
not want to
> use overall PReq approval.  They want to approve each
individual line
> item.  Do you know of a way to do this?
>
> Thanks once again,
>
> Tara
>

> "Susan R. Keohan" <skeohan at mit.edu>
> Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
> 09/04/02 09:54 AM
> Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
>

>         To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Re: Workflow and PReq Release
Procedures

> Hello Tara,
>
> If the release strategies are set up at the line item level,
then your
> agents would get one workitem per line item on the
requisition.  At
> least this is the standard functionality available in
workflow template
> 00000038.
>
> Regards,
> Sue
>

> Tara Wilbanks wrote:
> >
> > Hello Workflowers -
> >
> > I have a question regarding the relationship between
Workflow and
> release
> > procedures for purchase requisitions.  Our MM team wants to
setup their
> > release procedures at the PReq line item level.  They want
to use
> Workflow
> > for the messaging and approvals.  My question is this: Will
the agent
> > receive a separate workitem for each PReq line item that
requires
> approval
> > or will he receive one workitem per PReq with all line
items on the PReq