Start Conditions in 4.6c

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Wed Sep 4 11:21:29 EDT 2002

Yes, it is activated in the the development client were I can create =
them.
The activated condition has been copied to the box where I can test.  =
It is
in this box that the condition does not show up on the wf def.; =
however, the
event linkage does change with the transport copy.  The change is the =
entry
of the SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL function module in the check =
function
module field. Is this the way it should work or does the condition need =
be seen in the box where we are testing????

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250