Date Arithmetic

Landry, Marcel MLandry at nbpower.com
Wed Sep 4 10:49:55 EDT 2002

Alon,  we have an object "ZDATE" which has one method to calculate a =
future
date based on two parameters, Date & Duration. NewDate =3D (Date + =
Duration).

This object also has two attributes that calculate (Date-1day) and
(Date+1day) for 'quick' values without having to call a method/task in =
the
workflow.   Once the reference date is obtained, it is passed to the
Workflow Container ZDATE and then the attributes can be interrogated.

Marcel.