Results of NO Agent found

Susan Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Wed Oct 30 16:25:41 EST 2002

Hi Diane,

In your role, where you specifiy your resolution function module, in
transaction PFAC_CHG,  if you check the box 'Terminate if role
resolution has no result' then this would result in a 'defective work
item' (SAP words, not mine) and as such, this work item would be routed
to the workflow administrator.

hth,
Sue