Results of NO Agent found

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Wed Oct 30 16:17:52 EST 2002

Good afternoon all.  I have created a general task, (only because I had to
due to lack of knowing agents and the number of possible agents being very
large ).  My problem, I want to ensure that we don't send the task to all
users if no agent is found.  I am using roles with function modules to
determine agents based on data fields that end-users are populating.  What
is the best way to handle no agent found results.  I would like the work
item to go to the system admin or process controller without erroring out.
In some cases I would also like the workflow to not send an email at all.
Any suggestions!!!!

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250

"Small things, done with great love, bring joy and peace."