Transport org plan across clients?

Harmon Dan-rrfs20 Dan.Harmon at motorola.com
Wed Oct 30 13:16:51 EST 2002

Michael,

I've had this problem myself.  Below is some verbage I've cut and pasted from a post by Jeffrey Rappaport from 7/12/2001.  I've used this procedure many times, but still can't remember how to do it   ;-).  Must be getting old...

Regards,
Dan

Cross Client Copying:

1) Go to Client 100
2) Trans: SE38
3) Enter program RHMOVE30 & Execute
4) Plan Version = probably 01 (Current plan)
5) Object Type = O (Org Unit)
6) Object ID = Org Unit #s ( if have many Orgs to copy, place them all together in drop down box.
7) Check Transport Objects box & Uncheck Test box. @ bottom of screen.
8) Execute (F8)
9) Transport (F7) (little Truck @ top)
10) Use an existing Change Request that has only the Org. Unit in it, or create a new one.
11) Remember the Task Transport Request! ! #.
12) Trans: SE10 -> Press Display button (@ bottom of screen.) (or just hit Enter)
13) Click the Task from the Transport Request # once (from Step # 10.).
14) Press Release (F7) (Maybe F9-depending on release)
15) Save (F11)
16) Back Out (F3)
17) Make sure task line released has turned Blue. (Color Key @ Utilities -> Color key (F6)

18) Go to Client 200
19) Trans: SCC1
20) Client = 100
21) Enter Task Transport Request # (from Step # 10.)
22) Execute (F5)
23) Back out (F3) & go to Org Units-change
24) Add same positions as in other boxes.
25) Choose a Change Request.