Disigning a Web-transaction from a TASK (user decision f.e. )

Verlaat, Robert Robert.Verlaat at PWN.NL
Wed Oct 30 07:25:29 EST 2002

Dear All,

=20

I would like to know whether it's possible to generate a Web-transaction
for f.e. a User-decision Task? I already, successfully generated one
using Form.HTMLproces.

=20

Now I tried the same for a user decision(Decision.process). However,
first it only generates the WI. When I execute the WI it only shows the
"standard" settings of a user decision: It only gives the option:
"CANCEL AND KEEP WI IN INBOX"   even though I defined some options?!

=20

So obviously SAP only generates a Web transaction for the Task itself.

=20

Does anyone know how to generate a Web transaction for the complete User
Decision, or whether it is possible at all?

=20

Thank a lot..

=20

Robert Verlaat =20

=20

=20

This=20outbound=20message=20from=20KPN=20has=20been=20checked=20for=20all=20=
known=20viruses=20by=20KPN=20IV-Scan,=20powered=20by=20MessageLabs.=20

Bezoek=20de=20Website=20van=20PWN:=20http://www.pwn.nl/=20=20