Managing SAP-WUG@MITVMA.MIT.EDU Emails using Lotus Notes Agent

Shane Burns Shane.Burns at boimail.com
Tue Oct 29 05:37:05 EST 2002

Hiya Gordon,

I created a rule on Lotus by clicking on the Rules FOLDER;

New Rule,

Specify Conditions;
condition
     AND  To   is   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU

When mail messages  arrive that meet these conditions:
     When:
          To is SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU

Specify Actions:
     Move to Folder      "FOLDERNAME"
Perform the following actions:
     move to folder "FOLDERNAME"

Hope this makes sense, if not give me a shout.

Thanks,

Shane Burns
Bank Of Ireland
Dublin
Ireland

                    Gordon Blackmore
                    <gordon.blackmore at sask        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    tel.sk.ca>                    cc:
                    Sent by: SAP Workflow         Subject:     Managing SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU Emails  using Lotus Notes Agent
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.
                    MIT.EDU>

                    28/10/2002 13:27
                    Please respond to SAP
                    Workflow Users' Group

I am having problems creating an Notes Agent for email coming from this
group. I am wanting to direct emails to another folder rather than my
In-box. If someone has their Notes correctly identifying these email,
please advise on your technique.

Thank-you in advance
_____________________________
Gordon Blackmore
SAP Analyst
SaskTel

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at MailMonitor at isismail.ie and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
 for the presence of known computer viruses.