How can I debugg a role on 4.0B?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Oct 28 18:55:35 EST 2002

Torsten,
There's a little program called RSWUROLE which should be there in 4.0B.
It was an unofficial precursor to the PFAC test role.
I stress it is unofficial - it certainly won't cope with every situation,
but it usually gives some good messages indicating what is wrong with your role.
You are welcome to use it as it may help - however if it doesn't
cope with your role don't come back to OSS asking about it because
officially it does not exist.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)