Teched workshops filling up fast

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Oct 25 06:51:23 EDT 2002

Hi,
I thought I'd just warn those of you lucky enough to get to teched that the workflow workshops are filling up faster than expected.

Here's a list to help you find them (they're not always in the BPT track).

Hands-on workshops with places free:

Tuesday    1:45 - 3:45pm Using Web Services within WebFlow
                         (Web services track)
Wednesday  4:15 - 6:15pm Extending the Reach of WebFlow

(both were enthusiastically received at the European teched)

The beginners' "build-your-own workflow" workshop is full but that shouldn't bother any of you because you're all experts anyway :-)

In addition you can visit the following lectures:

Wednesday 10:30 - 11:30am SAP's WebFlow Engine in mySAP SRM
Wednesday  4:15 - 5:15pm  SAP Business Workflow with Document Imaging (partner show)
Wednesday  5:45 - 6:45pm  Implementing Adobe PDF Forms for SAP WebFlow (partner show
Thursday    "       "     "
Thursday   9:00 - 10:00am XML: Interfaces to SAP's WebFlow Engine

I passed on Aydin's great suggestion about an informal meeting (breakfast?) to Thomas Kosog and Chris Ritterhern (SAP US) and I hope something comes out of this.

Detailed information at www.sapteched.com (also worth checking for last minute changes or in case I've made a  mistake in this personal summary) .

Alan Rickayzen