Pop-up appearing twice

Shane Burns Shane.Burns at boimail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:00:08 EDT 2002

Hi all,

just a quick question for you regarding "Leave with HTML" on ESS.

We are on 4.6C.
Across our clients when a user applies for Leave and presses the "Send"
button on the leave form (ESS), the following pop-up appears;

"The information was sent successfully"
You are then prompted to press OK, and the same pop-up appears again.

Al ot of users get confused about this and are thinking they have applied
twice by mistake etc... (This has not always been the case, I am not sure
when it started).

I personally think it is an ITS problem, but I can not find any notes etc
about it, and because it is showing up in workflow I will have to
investigate it.

Has anyone come across this problem, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane Burns,
Bank Of Ireland,
Dublin,
Ireland.

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at MailMonitor at isismail.ie and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
 for the presence of known computer viruses.