Sending email from Workflow

Miles Montes Miles.Montes at telecom.co.nz
Wed Oct 23 23:43:42 EDT 2002

Hi all.
=20
We have an intranet system where non SAP users can fill-up a request form =
(e.g. for asset creation) and submit it to us. When they hit the submit =
button, the form will trigger an event within R/3 via the ITS server.  I =
want to send a confirmation email (via Outlook) to the user from the =
workflow to confirm that his request has been received.  How can I do that?=
 =
 I cannot use program RSWUWFML because the user does not exist in R/3.  Is =
there other way?
=20
Our system is on release 4.6C.
=20
Thanks a lot.
=20
Miles Montes

---
"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.=20
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you."