Reporting on resolved errors?

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Tue Oct 22 10:48:05 EDT 2002

Greetings all,

I can think of a number of long ways, but is there any short way to find out
which workflows had errors which have been resolved.

Background:
A few types of errors can be resolved by many people. This is a good thing
from an WF admin point of view :-) but unfortunately this leaves us with
little statistical information as to how often this occurs and if there is
room for improvement in the processes.
Thus I'm looking for some kind of 'resolved errors' report. I've already
looked at SWWLOGHIST and SWPSTEPLOG and am slowly finding myself faced with
a fair bit of work in trawling all the tables to ensure we only report one
error per WF (including subflows) and catering for all the different return
codes (can't see an obvious way to tell whether it is modelled or not).

Any input appreciated,
TIA
Mike

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.