RSWUWFML problems

Lynn Dorling-Williams lynn.dorling-williams at uk.pwcglobal.com
Tue Oct 22 10:28:05 EDT 2002

Hi all,
Has any one experienced any strange outputs from report RSWUWFML?

I have 2 problems currently with this report.

1)   Email sent to all users (3000 users) to let them know there was a
workitem in their inbox, when there wasn't.
2)   Occasional emails sent out with Zero value  e.g. your trip for =A3=
0.00
was authorised, but workitem seems OK.

Obviously the "send to all users" can be a little annoying, especially =
when
they (all) report the error!

My theory so far for problem (1) is that a workitem is produced with no=

actual agent but since it is a general task, has all users as possible
agents and therefore all users get the email, when in fact none of them=

would get the workitem.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Lynn

PLEASE NOTE THAT IBM recently completed its acquisition of
PricewaterhouseCoopers' global management consulting and information
technology services business, PwC Consulting.  As a result, PwC Consult=
ing
is no longer a part of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network of firms, and=
 is
now a part of the IBM Global Services business unit.  Accordingly, all
references to PwC Consulting or PwCC in this document should be deemed =
be references to IBM Global Services.

IBM (including IBM Global Services) and PricewaterhouseCoopers are not =
the
same organisation, and neither governs or is affiliated with the other,=
 or
any
affiliate, subsidiary or division of the other.  The sender is neither =
partner in,
nor employee of PricewaterhouseCoopers and is now an employee of, and
acting for, IBM.