AW: SAP MAPI

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Oct 22 06:18:36 EDT 2002

Hi Alon,
the approach to use a dedicated application server was primary not to =
waste
dialog-ressources on the other servers.
So we use a dedicated server with lower memory settings for the users =
and
otpmized Parameters for RFC-Connections.

Double Login:

A Dialog-User is doing his 'normal'-login with the GUI, but this =
connection
is not used by the MAPI-Connetor. The MAPI connector is doing every =
time his
own login. So you have a User twice, he consumes the ressources twice.

Greetings

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----