Change documents for purchase requisitions

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Oct 22 05:55:00 EDT 2002

Hi Mat,
Alon's correct that the transaction to link change docs to events is SWEC.
However if the change document itself is not created by the application that's
a more difficult situation. Change document creation has to be included in the
application program.  So if it's not included in the standard program it does
get a little difficult.
Suggest you put a query in OSS to confirm if you have correctly diagnosed the
situation and get advice from the developers as to the best way to change
the program to do what you want.
You can see the generated parts of the change document program in SCDO - you
should be able to do a where-used on the function modules generated and confirm
where they are called.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)