SAP MAPI

Balasubramaniam, Swaminathan SBalasubramaniam at medrad.com
Mon Oct 21 10:28:11 EDT 2002

We use SAPMAPI for our Work Items. We have at least 150 users using this. I
have not seen any problems so
far from a performance stand point. Very soon we will be crossing the 200
User barrier. I am little worried now.
Why should there be a User limitation on this. Is it 200 users logging in at
the same time? Every 15 minutes, all the users will be automatically logging
in to SAP in the background to refresh their inbox. We may not have any
control on this unless we choose to refresh inbox with different interval.

Swami