Condition is not sufficient ?!!

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Oct 20 19:49:34 EDT 2002

Hi Gulsen,
Check what change documents are created under your different scenarios =
and exactly what each
change document gives you.=20

For creation of a new line there probably isn't any ..._OLD to compare =
to. =20
Similarly for deletion of  a new line there probably isn't any ..._NEW =
to compare to.=20
Hence the comparison doesn't work.=20

You probably need to adjust your test.=20
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book