Set task priority to express

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Oct 17 07:33:31 EDT 2002

Hi Raf,
You can't - tasks can act as mini standalone workflows but the functionality
is restricted - no express, deadlines, etc.
That's why it's usually best to implement even single step processes
as workflows (mentioned in the book of course).
Suggest you create a new workflow with your task in it, deactivate
the triggering events on the task, and activate the same events on the
workflow level.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)