Workflow and BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Wed Oct 16 12:27:49 EDT 2002

Hmmm, I haven't quite thought about bagging groceries, but becoming a barman
has entered my thoughts once or twice :-)
Anyway, I don't know much about that particular BAPI, but from what you
describe it would be worthwhile to check the database updates (SM13) and RFC
calls (SM58). More likely option 1, as a late stage update failure can cause
the scenario where a document no. is assigned and returned, but sometime
during the update something else goes wrong and the whole transaction is
rolled back.

HTH
Michael