Workflow customizing

Kubheka, Amos amos.kubheka at sap.com
Wed Oct 16 11:14:17 EDT 2002

The suggested solution is from this note:
     Number              0134311
     Version             0006 from 13.06.2000
     Status              Released for customer
     Set by              Stefan Jetter on 13.06.2000

     Language            EN
     Short text          Incomplete Workflow Customizing

     Administrator       Sibylle Borhauer
     Component           BC-BMT-OM Organizational Management

     Long text

     Symptom
     The 'Workflow Customizing' (SWU3) may be incomplete for various reasons:

     1. In Transaction SWU3 'Verify Workflow Customizing' the Customizing is
        displayed as incomplete although it is complete.

     2. The Customizing is incomplete because no entries exist for PD tables
        in table SOBJ.

     Additional key words
     BBP, PD control tables
     Cause and prerequisites

     1. During the consistency check the system creates and reports an error
        flag for warnings when it checks the most important flags.

     2. No SOBJ entries exist for the corresponding tables.

     Solution

     1. As of Release 4.5B, the error is corrected in the standard system.

        For maintenance level 4.5A, you can apply the correction with Hot
        Package SAPKH45A07. This repair is not contained in the Release 4.5A
        maintenance  level. Apply Hot Package SAPKH45A07 after upgrading to
        Release 4.5A.

     2. Check to see if the specified tables are defined in the Dictionary.
        (Transaction SE11 or via the menu 'Tools -> ABAP Workbench ->
        Development -> Dictionary'.)

        If the tables are defined in the Dictionary, they should be entered
        in table SOBJ. You can add the tables to table SOBJ using report
        'RHSOBJCH', which is contained in the standard system. Call report
        RHSOBJCH. Select all table entries that should be inserted (transport
        icon) or deleted (delete icon). Then carry out the comparison
        function.

     Source code corrections
                                                                       Page 2

     Valid releases

     R/3 standard        40B - 45A

     Further components

     SRM-EBP-WFL         Workflow

     Reference to related notes

     Number    Short text
     0060801   HR-OM: Error message 5A378 inconsistency SOBJ
     0318716   RHSOBJCH: Do not remove table HRMDORIGIN

     Assigned patches

     Name                                      From.Rl.    To Rel.   Kurztext

Amos Bonginkosi Kubheka
Mr
SAP Africa
SAP Johanessburg, South Africa
T +27-11 319 7400
F +27-11 319 7417
M +27-82-334-4276
E  Amos.Kubheka at sap.com
www.sap.co.za

SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS PRODUCTS : E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The contents of this e-mail and any files or attachments transmitted with it are confidential, may be legally privileged and it may not be disclosed to, copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may it be used or copied without the consent of the sender.  The contents of this e-mail and
its attachments shall not be binding on SAP unless signed by its duly authorised representatives.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions against viruses, we do not accept liability for any damages as a result of software viruses.

If you are not the intended recipient, please tell us by reply and delete all copies on your system.