Starting a workflow from an error message

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Mon Oct 14 19:54:50 EDT 2002

Hi Nat,

in version 4.6c I had a similar problem depending on how you set up your
Help (menu path Help > Settings).

If the help display was set to 'in Performance Assistant', the workflow
wasn't triggered unless I was running from the Workplace. Try changing the
help display to 'in modal dialog box'.

Cheers

Cristiana

Ulrich Mende <wug at mende-edv-beratung.de>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
14/10/2002 08:16 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"