Defining agent for subsequent tasks

Marques Rodrigo (RBBR/ASE61) * Rodrigo.Marques at br.bosch.com
Mon Oct 14 10:51:24 EDT 2002

Hello Everybody,

We are currently working on a workflow for Trip Approval and we are =
facing
troubles when defining agents.
The approval may have many steps, depending on the total value of the =
trip.
We want it to work like this...

If there are several steps: The first one must be approved by the
initiator=B4s manager (no problem with that!), the second approval must =
be
done by the manager of the preceding manager...and so on...
We are using role 168 (Manager US) to define the manager. In the next =
step,
the agent (manager) found in the previous step should be passed to role =
168
again and so on...

The question is...
Where do we get the agent found in the previous role definition? Is =
there a
field in the workflow container that should have this value?

Thanks in advance for your attention

Kind Regards
Rodrigo Marques=20
Robert Bosch Brazil