Starting a workflow from an error message

Ulrich Mende wug at mende-edv-beratung.de
Mon Oct 14 06:16:04 EDT 2002

Hi Nat,
as I know, the workflow will not be started automatically. When the
error message appears you have to click on the ?-Icon to display the
long text. On that screen you will find a new button to start the
workflow that you have set up with the SWUY-wizard.

Best regards   Uli Mende

Nat 4 Govender <ngovender4 at toyota.co.za> schrieb am 14.10.2002,
10:50:49: