Duh... a little extra piece of information: Object type Syste m - method GenericInstantiate .... it drives me crazy, yeah-yeah

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Oct 13 22:30:16 EDT 2002

Kjetil,
Create your own task.
If its the existing one it probably not only has an initial value
defined, but also a predefined container element referencing USR01DOHR
which it uses in its task-method binding since the existing one is designed to
bring back a USR01DOHR object.

If you create your own task with your own container element referencing BKPF
it will be fine.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)