Terminating event linkage

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Oct 13 22:24:45 EDT 2002

Hi Abby,
Terminating event linkages are activated automatically the first
time the relevant work item or wait for event step is used.
So unless you have changed it in SWEINST it should be ok.
However if it is a client copy issue or similar that has corrupted
the entry, you can just delete the event linkage entry in SWEINST and then
run your workflow again in that client. It should recreate the event linkage correctly.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book