Starting workflow from a program

Jose Burgman [AST] jose.burgman at ast.co.za
Thu Oct 10 01:53:26 EDT 2002

Hi Jocelyn

I've done the academy for 4.6B more than 14 months ago... This is the =
first time I've worked with SWE_EVENT_CREATE so I'm more than rusty. I =
used ZKNA1 while i was trying to figure out why my event was not =
starting - didn't make sense to do so, but I was trying to cover the =
bases .....=20

I'm in the process of getting The Book :). The one place where I learn =
the most is in this forum - I don't know about the rest of you, but I =
applicable to me. Whomever had the idea of starting this needs to be =
congratulated.

With regards to my definitions, I had defined the itab as individual =
fields. By using include structure the problem was resolved. Thanks for =
the help.=20

Regards

Jose