Displaying Multiline element using Selfitem.DisplayTaskDescriptn

BATES,Raymond Raymond.BATES at dest.gov.au
Thu Oct 10 00:49:13 EDT 2002

Hi,

I have a task that uses the object method -
Selfitem.DisplayTaskDescriptn.  I bind into this task 4 elements in
which one is a Multiline element.  I can get all elements except the
multiline element to display.  The Multiline element does get bound with
data.  Does anyone know how to display multiline elements in the Task
Description?

Raymond Bates
SAPfihre ABAP Team
Department of Education, Science & Training.
Level 1 - 14 Mort Street.  Canberra.  ACT.  2601.
Phone: (02) 6240 5481  Fax: (02) 6123 5309
E-Mail:  Raymond.Bates at dest.gov.au

Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may
be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.