Can the subject line in the outgoing email be changed ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Oct 9 19:20:32 EDT 2002

Hi Swami,
The truncation is based on the inbox used - so yes there is a
practical limit and 50 characters sounds right from memory.
Try and put most important info first and
get some sort of standard pattern going for all your workflow
emails.
E.g.
"APPROVED: Leave from 01.12.2002 for Swami Bala".

This helps people to identify the emails most important to them
and sort/organise them in their inbox.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)