What's in someone's inbox?

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Wed Oct 9 03:01:35 EDT 2002

How I use it is that I created a workflow which runs a report running =
this fm for all employees in entire admin org units by employee (but =
only shows workitems which are seven days old or older).=20

Then the workflow generates an email with the report contents as an HTML =
attachment and sends it out to the manager of the org unit by internet =
mail.=20

Regards,

Jeroen