Can the subject line in the outgoing email be changed ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Oct 8 19:24:00 EDT 2002

Hi Swami,

If you are having problems changing the subject text of an email
in the send mail step, I suggest you go to the Control tab
of the send mail step and drill down on the task and change
the work item text there.  Don't forget to Save the task afterwards.
The send mail step just echos the task details and vice versa anyway.

If its not saving it when you activate your workflow then I'd suggest going down
to the task level anyway in case its a permissions problem of some sort.

The outgoing email is sent by user WF-BATCH - so the sender ("from") address
will be whatever firstname/lastname you have entered in the user master (SU01)
for WF-BATCH. You can't change WF-BATCH for just one email. However you might
want to improve the firstname/lastname to make it more meaningful.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book