Standard ArchiveLink Tasks

Carson, Wayne Wayne.Carson at solvay.com
Tue Oct 8 17:22:30 EDT 2002

IMAGEASSIGNEARLY - It is my understanding that this creates a link entry in
TOA01, pops the image up on a viewer, and starts an SAP transaction (i.e.
MIRO or FB03).

We wanted to use it but ended up doing a Call transaction in our method.  It
allowed up the ability to pre-fill the screen for the end user.

IMAGEASSIGN - It is my understanding that this creates the link entry after
the transaction is saved.

We use IMAGELINK ASSIGN.

This is the binding information that we used -

ImageLinkArchiveID              &IMAGE.IMAGELINKARCHIVEID&
ArchiveDocID            &IMAGE.ARCHIVEDOCID&
ObjectType              BUS2081
DocumentType            ZIXIILWFDT (Config - OAC3)
DocClass                FAX
TypeSpecificKey         &SAPOBJECTID2& (Table TOA01, Object_ID)

We process about 11000 invoices per month using our AP Workflow application.
We are on 46c.

Wayne R. Carson