Send mail body missing

Jose Burgman [AST] jose.burgman at ast.co.za
Tue Oct 8 10:05:54 EDT 2002

Hi everyone

We're on 4.6 C patch level 35 (33 for APPL). When I create a Send Mail =
step, the mail body is "missing". The subject header is fine, but the =
mail body is just not there. The icons are there though - the top line =
one cannot interact with, but the bottom two are available. Has any-one =
else encountered something similar? I did a note search and nothing like =
that seems to come up - maybe I'm searching with the wrong keys. Any =
help will be appreciated.

Oh, I'm on SAPGUI 620 patch level 7.

Regards

Jose

"This information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain private, confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material and may be subject
to confidentiality agreements.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or any other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient,
is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
storage media.

The company is neither liable for proper, complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication, any delay in its receipt or that the mail is virus-free"