WF Start Conditions

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Tue Oct 8 09:57:01 EDT 2002

Good morning all.  I am working with workflow start conditions and I =
need to
trigger a workflow for a task based on number.  The Event is Task =
Released,
i.e., task with status Released.  My problem is that Task number one =
will
remain in Released status during the creation and processing of other =
tasks
on the same object and each time the other tasks are released the =
system
activates the workflow for Task #1 also.  Need to be able to create a =
false
condition for this task #1, when task equal to or greater than 2 =
exists.  Is
this possible??  IF not what can I do to work around.  See two =
conditions
below that I have already tried and failed.=20
=20
=20
=20
=09

=20

                Tasks.Notif Type        =3D 'V1'         =09
  or            Tasks.Notif Type        =3D 'V2'         =09
  or            Tasks.Notif Type        =3D 'V3'         =09
  or            Tasks.Notif Type        =3D 'V4'         =09
  and           Tasks.Task Number       =3D 0001         =09
  and      not           Tasks.Task Number      =99 0002=09
=20
=20
=09

=20

=20

                Tasks.Notif Type        =3D 'V1'         =09
  or            Tasks.Notif Type        =3D 'V2'         =09
  or            Tasks.Notif Type        =3D 'V3'         =09
  or            Tasks.Notif Type        =3D 'V4'         =09
  and      not           Tasks.Task Number      =99 0002=09
=20
=20
=20
Diane H. Nobles