Request from the Ohio Chapter of ASUG

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 7 20:41:49 EDT 2002

Hello Workflow-ers,

I have had a request from Steve Ruggiero
(Ruggiero.steve at tatravelcenters.com) who is leading the Ohio Chapter of
ASUG.  They are planning a chapter meeting November 20, in Independence,
which is 20 minutes south of Cleveland.

If anyone of you is in the area, and would like to hone your presentation
skills, here is what Steve requested...

>We would like someone to present on Workflow. Personally, I would like
>someone to demo a "how-to" on a basic workflow just to give users a flavor
>of how it works.

There is no cost to speak at this meeting, and lunch will be provided.  If
you are interested, please contact either Steve or me.

Best regards,
Sue

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer