Can the subject line in the outgoing email be changed ?

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 19:34:56 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am trying to change the way the outgoing email is being sent. I have tried
several times but with no success. Any info in the following questions are
greatly appreciated.

1, Subject line in the outgoing email - can it be changed ? It always seem
to be getting the task description. I tried several times to type in subject
editor in the send email wizard but it dissapears when I activate the
workflow

2. The outgoing email always has the from wordings as 'Workflow-Sytem'. Can
it be changed ?. I want to change this only for this email. How do I do this
?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Swami