Subtypes

Thomas Maue TMaue at sial.com
Fri Oct 4 10:16:38 EDT 2002

Diane,

Make sure the event has a released status (just like your
attributes should).  After changing the status then generate
the business object.

Regards,

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant

                      "Nobles, Diane"
                      <nobles_dh at naptheon        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      .com>                      cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Subtypes
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      10/04/02 08:16 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Glad to see you guys talking about this.  I have something
that has
concerned me that I would like to get cleared up.  I have
created many
attributes and they all roll up and are available when using
the superior
business type.  However, I created an event and the event is
not available
when using the superior in the workflow.  Have I not did
something right?
By the event not being available with the superior it is
forcing me to use
the sub-type in my workflow.  The workflow works fine, but I
do not like to
use subtypes in my workflow because I was told exactly what
Michael stated,
that we should use the SAP object.  Can anyone shed some
light on this!!!

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250