Novell Groupwise e-mail integration

Frank Miller Frank.Miller at capetown.gov.za
Fri Oct 4 09:53:29 EDT 2002

Has anyone integrated Novell Groupwise with Workflow? We here at the
Unicity project in Cape Town have a requirement to do this, but are not
sure how to go about it, how much work is involved etc. I have heard
that integration with Microsoft Outlook, for example, is
straightforward.

I did get the OSS note no. 131795 : E-mail notification of Workflow
items, which includes a large amount of ABAP code, but this seems to be
a generic 'fix'.

We would greatly appreciate any help/comment on this!

Regards,
Frank Eriksen-Miller