Difficult question!

Gun> <Celine gulsenu at kocsistem.com.tr
Fri Oct 4 08:37:50 EDT 2002

I have a case very difficult for me.

Now, we want to notify the owner (VBAK-ERNAM) of the SD order as soon as =
delivery of his/her order is created.(VL01N). All information for our =
notification (VBAK_VBELN) and (VBAK_ERNAM) can be reached by LIPS =
directly and indirectly. But LIPS has no Change Document and we are =
using the object type LIKP and Change Document VERKBELEG. We are trying =
to use Function Module as alternative binding.=20
Input for FM is LIKP_vbeln and output is (VBAK_VBELN) and (VBAK_ERNAM). =
But this scenario didn't work ? Any other way you know ?=20
Thanks in advance !