Processing mode for event parameters

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Oct 2 07:52:30 EDT 2002

Hi Anna,
Go into change mode for the entire object by  using the button on
the initial screen of SWO1 - not when you get to the event parameter
screen.  I think you may be effectively toggling it off-on-off again.
So stick to going into change mode for the whole object and then you
won't need to change mode again to get to the event parameters.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book