Workflow R/3 and CRM

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 16:14:33 EST 2002

Depending on your back end...4.6 or Enterprise 4.7
You can use XML to send data from CRM to R/3
Configure the webflow URL then add a step for XML in
your workflow. You should name the sending and
receiving containers the same.

If your backend is 4.6, you will need an instance of
ITS.

--- Jaime Felipe Uribe Duque