Use of BAPI_REL_CREATERELATION

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Tue Nov 26 11:48:05 EST 2002

Dear all,

Does anyone has any experience with the BAPI_REL_CREATERELATION? I can't =
seem to get it working correctly, but it also does not provide me with =
an error code or any further information (actually, debugging does not =
show a particular error or authorisation problem, but it does not =
generate the necessary relationship for me at the same time).=20

Example of input elements (running the bapi from object OBJRELSERV):
Object key A:           00000517        (employee number)
Object type A:          BUS1065 (employee)
Object key B:           FOL26000000000004ALI27000000000364 (Document number)
Object type B:          MESSAGE=20
Relationship type:      ATTA    (attachment)

The individual objects can be instantiated without a problem.=20

Thanks,

Jeroen