Demo Program RSWL_INPLACE_INBOX_DEMO to Web Enable an Inbox

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 25 04:54:23 EST 2002

Hi Kenneth,
Don't think there is any BSP version of an inbox even in 6.20 but you could
create one using the SAP_WAPI* function modules - there is one there specifically for
creating a simple inbox list suitable for a web environment.

BWSP is the old web inbox.  It should still be there in 6.20.  It is an ITS
service - even in 6.20 the WAS gives the technology to talk directly to the web but
the content has not yet caught up so it is still both possible and common to run
an ITS alongside a 6.20 system.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)