QM notification

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:09:23 EST 2002

Hello All,

Any idea what is the workflow template to be used for QM notification ? I am
confused that there are WS24500047/WS000200061. Which one is right one ?
Our business situation is to trigger a QM notification wflow when the
notification is created through QM01 and send it to buyer. When the buyer
decides that the material defect is genuine he approves and forwards a email
to supplier.The workflow is completed when the supplier takes the corrective
action.

Thanks
Swaminathan